Classroom Planning and Classroom Project Management
Original, Creative Materials
Resources that Save Time, Relieve Teacher Stress and Build Success
All you need to plan and manage your classroom
Minutes of planning using our materials can bring you hours of time saved.
Using the right tools can pay off.
- A detailed yearly plan overview
- Reusable/ multi-use templates
- Streamlined record keeping
Start today! Use the tools that we provide.
Develop management skills and improve your classroom performance. Integrate
these materials and strategies to streamline teaching and learning for your
Payoffs: More work during the same amount of time, and better
How much time can you save?
How much value do you place on that saved time?
Check out our Teacher Time-Savers
Innovative Instructional Materials
Look for innovative instructional material formats on Classroom Toolkit.
These strategies increase learning because…
- The activities are connected with a creative storyline
- The activities rely on dialog instead of narrative
- The stories add humor and fun to boring tasks
- Students identify with the characters of the stories
- The stories connect to Thematic Units Model so student develop meaningful internal knowledge structures
- The materials use Graphic Organizers
- The focus upon Multiple Intelligences shows students that we prize each of them, for their unique abilities
Check out our online Graphic Organizers Resource.
Effective, Tactical and Strategic Tools
The tools you find on Classroom Toolkit prove effective because they are based upon how children learn.
These tools offer a “Tactical Advantage” because you can use them, over and over.
These tools are “Strategic” because you take small, quick steps and build productive habits. You make these changes without extra effort, and you get control of your teaching (and your time).
Classroom Toolkit’s tools decrease stress because you streamline planning. Low-key implementation results in managed, documented success-outcomes for your students…at the same time that you recapture time for yourself.
We also tell you what fads, policies and laws waste your time…and limit student learning.
In an ideal world, politics would work to benefit teachers. Since “Common Sense Education” lies out of reach, we help teachers to help themselves.
You can get around, over and through obstacles; and your students can thrive, create, think and learn.
Teachers enjoy a privilege and honor that is granted to few.
We help you keep focused upon the benefits of teaching, and the joys of sharing students’ successes.